OUR STRENGTHS ARE YOUR ADVANTAGE
Established in 1995, Prozone has been pioneering performance analysis for 19 years. In that time we’ve worked with many of the leading clubs and organisations in sport to deliver the world’s leading performance analysis services.
In 2011, Prozone and Amisco joined forces to lead the performance analysis industry with a strong combined vision.
We are the pioneers of performance analysis in sport. Amisco invented the technology and set the standard, Prozone created the industry. Together, our mission is to deliver insights which have a genuine on-field impact. Through intelligence and innovation, we unlock the rich potential of your data to reveal the true nature of performance.
With a global network of local expertise, Prozone continues to change the game through innovative technologies and applied performance insights.
Prozone: A History
- Optical player tracking is invented by Antoine David.
- Antoine founds Amisco in Nice, France.
- Prozone is founded in Leeds, UK.
- Prozone Version 1 is brought to market.
- Derby County becomes Prozone’s first client.
- Manchester United signs up to use Prozone.
- Prozone work with the England national team for the first time.
- Canal+ becomes Amisco’s first media client.
- Prozone partners with the PGMOL to deliver referee analysis.
- Orange becomes Amisco’s first telecommunications client.
- England wins the Rugby World Cup using Prozone solutions.
- Thomas Schmider, former President of Saint-Etienne, acquires Amisco.
- The French Rugby Federation becomes an Amisco client.
- Real Madrid begins working with Amisco.
- Amisco acquires the German MasterCoach Int. GmbH and partners with DFB and top Bundesliga clubs.
- Prozone partners with US Soccer.
- Prozone opens its North American office in Chicago.
- Prozone signs a league-wide deal with the Polish Ekstraklasa.
- FC Barcelona signs up to use Prozone.
- Amisco partners with Portuguese Liga 1 and the South African national team.
- Prozone and Amisco join forces under the Prozone brand.
- Prozone opens its Chinese office in Beijing.
- Prozone simultaneously working with every Premier League and Championship club.
- Prozone begin landmark TV/Broadcast service with Beijing TV in China.
- Prozone becomes Official Data Provider to the NRL.